Why I Write

Home Forum Article Conversation Blog Entries Why I Write

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin Moorhead 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Justin Moorhead
    Keymaster

What we leave for our children is a directly related to what we do today. Can we truly avoid a government finance melt down if we do the same as we ha
    [See the full post at: https://underthemarkets.com/why-i-write/]

Ivan Butcher II
    Participant

We Reap What We Sow: Cultivating Tomorrow’s Farmers

I am a product of an agrarian land owning family, and they like many families today sent their kids to school to get them off the farm.

read more…

http://hbcuconnect.com//content/341374/we-reap-what-we-sow-cultivating-tomorrow-s-farmers

Justin Moorhead
    Keymaster

Ivan. My thanks for sharing your article with this community.

Though the connection between agriculture and art is clear once you think about it, until your article focused my attention on the interrelationship, I must admit it was not appropriately considered and appreciated. Many media forms would not as easily exist without the work of those engaged in cultivating the land and producing product. Dyes from food product comes quickly to mine as does cloth and wood as you draw attention to.

I have copied your article and posted it in the Arts and Culture forum.

Finally, should you choose, please do submit articles for posting ion the archive pages. The site does not offer the ability to upload relevan articles directly to that page but if you send it to me through the CONTACT portal I will facilitate the posting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2107 Crystal Gade #7A
St. Thomas, VI 00802
+1-340-776-0677
Follow
We are a 501 (c) 3 Private Foundation
Donate
© 2018 Under The Markets. A project of Virgin Islands Capital Resources. Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions