The first ninety days sets the bar for expectation

Home Forum Article Conversation Government Management The first ninety days sets the bar for expectation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MPepco 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Justin Moorhead
    Keymaster

Decisive action in the first ninety days of a new administration develop momentum and determines expectation.

[See the full post at: https://underthemarkets.com/the-first-ninety-days-sets-the-bar-for-expectation/]

MPepco
    Participant

Justin, your articles rarely point fingers but you leave it to your readers to fill in what you do not say. Nothing you write in this article is necessarily specific to the Virgin Islands but I sense that the recent change in government was not far from your mind. Before the elections I heard a few friends talk about the need for change and that was the deciding consideration in choosing among candidates. In reading your article it got me to wondering how much time it will take our new government to find its sea legs and get about implementing the change we all anticipated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2107 Crystal Gade #7A
St. Thomas, VI 00802
+1-340-776-0677
Follow
We are a 501 (c) 3 Private Foundation
Donate
© 2018 Under The Markets. A project of Virgin Islands Capital Resources. Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions